Heater Tune-Ups in San Diego
The heating season may be relatively short in the San Diego area, but once the cool air does arrive, it is nice to have s heating system that be trusted to operate properly, without any major problems or excessive heating costs. The best way to ensure your heating system is ready for the cold weather is through regular maintenance and tune-ups.
At Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer comprehensive heating services throughout the San Diego area, including maintenance, tune-ups, repairs, installations and more. Our friendly, experienced technicians are NATE certified and have the equipment and knowledge to make sure your heating system is ready for the winter and operating as efficiently as possible.
To learn more about our HVAC services, contact Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today at 760-842-7630!
Benefits of Routine Maintenance
Routine maintenance is critical for both heating and cooling systems, and by having a complete inspection and tune-up performed at least once a year, you can experience several benefits, including:
- Greater efficiency: With proper maintenance, the system will not have to work as hard as a poorly-maintained system to keep your home comfortable, reducing energy usage and utility costs.
- Improved reliability: Frequent inspections can help to spot problems early, allowing them to be repaired before a major system failure occurs.
- Lower repair costs: Repairing problems early can prevent further system damage and unnecessary repairs in the future.
- Longer system life: Proper maintenance helps to avoid unnecessary wear and damage, prolonging the life of the heating system.
- Better comfort: A well-maintained system can keep your home more comfortable and improve your indoor air quality.
At Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can keep your heating system operating at peak condition with regular inspections and tune-ups, as well as repairs, when required.
Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance and repair services!
Gas Furnace Maintenance in San Diego
Like any fuel-burning appliance, natural gas furnaces need occasional cleaning and maintenance to remain operating efficiently. The tune-up and maintenance process for gas furnaces typically includes:
- A thorough system inspection
- Cleaning the burners
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and flue for leaks
- Testing the electronic ignitor or pilot light
- Cleaning the blower fan
- Adjusting the blower fan belt
- Lubricating bearings, pulleys, and other moving components
- Installing a new air filter
- Testing the thermostat
- Measuring return and supply airflow
- Inspecting electrical components
- And more!
At Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning we recommend performing an inspection and tune-up both prior to the beginning of the heating system and just after it ends.
To schedule maintenance services for your furnace, contact us today!
Heat Pump Maintenance & Tune-ups
Heat pumps can provide both heating and cooling in a single package that is energy-efficient and cost-effective. Typical maintenance for a heat pump includes:
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Installing a new air filter and cleaning the air handler
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Checking the refrigerant level
- Inspecting electrical contacts and relays
- Testing the thermostat
- Measuring airflow
- And more!
Our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers heat pump maintenance as requested, or on a recurring schedule, through one of our convenient, affordable maintenance plans.
Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance plans or to schedule heat pump service!
Schedule Maintenance Services in San Diego & the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need a tune-up for your heat pump, gas furnace maintenance, or air conditioner service, you can trust our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for all your HVAC needs.
For an appointment, contact our heating and cooling experts at 760-842-7630 today!