Heat Pump Repair in the San Diego Area
A heat pump is a convenient way to provide energy-efficient cooling for a typical home in the San Diego area, as well as heating for the occasional chilly winter night. If you have an older heat pump, component wear, friction, and metal fatigue will eventually cause system problems or failures.
When you need help with your heat pump, look no further than our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer fast, professional heat pump repair services throughout the San Diego area, as well as complete maintenance, installation, and replacement services. Since 1980, our NATE-certified technicians have been helping homeowners in Southern California create a comfortable, healthy environment for their families.
To learn more about our heat pump services, contact Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning at 760-842-7630 today!
When to Call a Professional for Heat Pump Repairs
Whether it is winter, spring, or summer, it can be a major inconvenience if your heat pump breaks down. Though it can happen spontaneously, in many cases there will be signs of a problem before your system fails completely. If you notice any of the following, call a professional for a system inspection:
- Utility costs that are suddenly higher
- Hard startups, dimming lights, or tripping breakers
- Reduced heating or cooling performance
- Uneven temperatures or hot and cold spots
- Restricted airflow or blockages
- Excessive household dust or poor air quality
- Water leaks or ice accumulation on the coils
- Refrigerant leaks or unusual hissing sounds
- Buzzing or screeching from the compressor
- Odd noises, vibrations, or smells
At Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our HVAC experts can find the cause of your heating or cooling problems quickly, and we can offer the most cost-effective, dependable repair options for your budget.
Contact our team today to have your heat pump checked!
Heat Pump Repairs in the San Diego Area
Our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has extensive experience with all common brands and types of HVAC equipment, and we can repair most heat pump problems, including:
- Reduced heating and cooling performance
- Clogged air filters or duct obstructions
- Poor humidity control or air quality
- Clogged condensate drains
- Dirty or frozen evaporator or condenser coils
- Refrigerant leaks or improper levels
- Malfunctioning reversing or expansion valves
- Overheating compressors or failed start capacitors
- Failed compressors or blower motors
- Dirty, loose, or corroded electrical contacts
- Malfunctioning thermostat or zoning controls
We also offer complete maintenance services to help you prevent problems, as well as replacement services if it is not cost-effective to repair your system.
To schedule heat pump repairs, contact us today!
Schedule Heat Pump Repairs in San Diego, CA
From minor heat pump repairs and maintenance to complete system replacements, our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help with all your heat pump needs.
For fast, reliable heat pump repairs, contact our team at 760-842-7630 today to schedule an appointment!