Clean, fresh water is essential for San Diego residents, but even the best municipal water systems are often plagued by water quality issues, such as hard water, over-chlorination, bacterial contamination, or objectionable tastes and odors. If you notice limescale on dishes, rust-colored water, or simply a bad taste, you may want to consider a water treatment solution. Poor water quality can cause many problems, including:
- Illnesses from bacteria, viruses, or cysts in the water
- Mineral accumulations that clog plumbing, fixtures, and appliances, eventually causing failure
- Corrosion of pipes or appliances
- Limescale and soap scum accumulations
- Soaps fail to lather, clean, or rinse properly
If you have any of these water quality problems, contact our team at Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning today! We offer a variety of water treatment solutions, including whole-home filtration, water softening, reverse osmosis and UV purification systems, as well as water quality testing that can help us determine the best solution for your needs and your budget. We serve San Diego and the surrounding areas in Southern California, providing both residential and commercial customers with quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services.
Contact us today at 760-659-2249 to learn about our HVAC and plumbing services!
Water Treatment Systems for San Diego Homes & Businesses
The best water treatment solution for your home or business will depend on the quality of your water and the contaminants that it contains. At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning, we recommend performing a water quality test first, to determine the contents of your water, after which we will design a system that meets your specific water quality needs. To obtain the best results, the system may contain one or more of the following:
- Whole-home filtration: Removes contaminants like sediment, bacteria, and more by passing water through a series of filters.
- Water softening: Corrects hard water by replacing minerals like calcium and magnesium with salt.
- Reverse osmosis: Removes contaminants like sediment, minerals and salt by forcing water through a fine membrane using high pressure.
- Carbon filtration: Removes objectionable odors and tastes by passing water through an activated charcoal filter.
- Acid neutralization: Corrects acidic water by neutralizing it with chemicals like salts, preventing pipe corrosion and leaks.
- UV purification: Kills bacteria, viruses, and cysts by passing water through ultraviolet light, which destroys DNA and prevents microbe reproduction.
Together, these systems can provide clean, healthy water for your family or your business. We offer both installation and maintenance services for water treatment systems, as well as water quality testing.
Contact us today for help with all your water quality problems!
Get Your Water Quality Test & Consultation Today!
If you have concerns about the quality of your water, contact our team at Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning today! We offer water quality testing and consultation services, which will help our team determine the appropriate water treatment solution for your home or business.
Contact us today at 760-659-2249 for water treatment solutions in San Diego County!