Whether your home is just a few years old, a few decades, or it is approaching a century or more, plumbing problems can and will happen. From minor drain clogs to water heater failures or broken water supply lines, any issue can be a major inconvenience and it can cause costly damage if not repaired promptly.
When you need plumbing repairs in San Diego County or Southern California, look no further than our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of licensed professional plumbers offers prompt, reliable service throughout the San Diego area, and we can help with any repair, large or small. We provide complete plumbing repair services, from pipe and fixture installations, to drain cleaning and water heater repair.
Signs That You Need Home Plumbing Repair
In many cases, plumbing problems are apparent, such as a clogged toilet or a leaking supply line under a sink. In other cases, they may be harder to find, such as a pipe that is leaking inside a wall or foundation slab. Here are a few indications that you may have a plumbing problem:
- Abnormally high water bill
- Sounds of dripping or flowing water when faucets are off
- Wet floors, carpeting, or drywall
- Reduced water pressure
- Dirty or contaminated water
- Insufficient hot water
- Mold or mildew growth
- Slow drains or frequent clogs
- Gurgling sounds when drains are used
- Running or noisy toilet
- Puddles or wet areas outside
If you notice any of these symptoms, call our home plumbing repair team in Oceanside for an inspection of your system. We have the tools and equipment to find and repair hidden leaks, stubborn clogs, toilet problems, water heater failures, and more.
Plumbing Repair Service in Southern California
Whether you have a minor skink or drain problem or a major emergency, our team can provide fast, reliable repairs for most common problems. We provide a variety of plumbing repair services, including:
- Water, sewer, drain, and gas line repair or replacement
- Water or gas leak detection
- Plumbing maintenance and inspections
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Sewer auguring
- Camera pipe inspections
- Tub, sink, and shower installation and repair
- Toilet installation, repair, and replacement
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Water heater installation, replacement, and repair
- Sump pump and garbage disposal repair and replacement
- And more!
We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, reliability, and customers service. Our professional plumbers will help you find the best repair solutions for your budget and will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the repair process.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
When a major leak or a sewer backup occurs, it is critical to repair the problem as soon as possible to prevent major damage. We understand that home plumbing repair problems can happen anytime.
Quality Plumbing Repairs in San Diego County
Whether you have a major plumbing problem, trouble with your HVAC system, or need a water heater replaced, our team at Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help with all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs.