A ductless mini-split system is a great solution for many older homes that lack air conditioning, as well as new homes or additions that require affordable and efficient cooling and, optionally, heating. Ductless mini-splits are extremely reliable systems, but regular maintenance and the occasional repair will be necessary to keep your system running properly and efficiently.
At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning, our team of HVAC professionals can handle all the repair and maintenance requirements for your ductless mini-split, from replacing the air filters and cleaning the coils, to sealing refrigerant leaks and replacing major components. We serve both residential and commercial customers throughout the San Diego area, and we offer a full selection of HVAC services including routine maintenance, repairs, system replacements and new installations.
Contact us today at 760-659-2249 to learn more about our HVAC repair services!
Common Mini-Split Problems in the San Diego Area
Some of the most common problems that San Diego homeowners encounter with ductless mini-split systems include:
- Poor cooling or heating performance: Can be caused by clogged air filters, improper refrigerant charge or dirty condenser and evaporator coils.
- Frozen coils: Caused by dirty coils, clogged air filters, or refrigerant problems.
- Musty smell or dripping water: Caused by a clogged condensate drain.
- Odd noises: Can be caused by damaged system fans, compressor problems, or refrigerant leaks.
- System will not turn on: Can be caused by tripped breakers, compressor problems, or control problems.
Our team at Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly find the cause of your ductless mini-split problems and offer your the most cost-effective and reliable repair or replacement options for your budget.
Contact us today to learn more about our mini-split repair services!
Preventing Unnecessary Repairs in the Southern California Area
Many common problems with ductless systems can be minimized or completely avoided completely through routine maintenance, such as:
- Cleaning the condenser and evaporator coils
- Replacing or cleaning the air filter
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Checking the refrigerant levels
- Inspecting the electrical and safety systems
At least once a year, your system should be professionally inspected and maintained. At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning, we can handle all of your maintenance needs, according to the recommendations of the manufacturer. Our thorough inspection and service procedures will help your ductless mini-split to stay running efficiently and properly, reducing your utility costs and prolonging the life of the system.
To learn more about ductless mini-split maintenance, contact our team today!
Call Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning for Ductless Mini-Split Repairs in San Diego
With our experienced, NATE-certified technicians and reputation for quality, reliable HVAC service, you can trust our team at Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning for all your ductless mini-split repair and maintenance needs.
Contact our team today at 760-659-2249 to schedule an appointment for ductless mini-split service!