Clean, fresh air is something that is important for many San Diego residents, not only to improve their health, but also their comfort. Though many consider outdoor air pollution to be a major problem, the air inside your home or business can also be full of pollutants, such as dust, pollen, dander, mold spores, smoke, or volatile organic compounds, also known as VOCs.
There are many solutions that can help improve indoor air quality, including air filtration, ultraviolet air purifiers, electronic air cleaners and ionizers. At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help you choose the best air purification solution for your home or business, withing your specific needs and budget. We offer air purifier installations, as well as system replacements, repairs, and maintenance.
Contact us today at 760-659-2249 to learn more about our air purification services!
Air Purifier Installation in the San Diego Area
Indoor air particles such as dust, dander, pollen and mold, can aggravate conditions like asthma, allergies or bronchitis, and even in those with pristine health, poor air quality can contribute to congestion, sneezing, coughing, and itchy or watery eyes. An air purifier can help with these problems by removing air pollutants and creating clean, fresh air inside your home, office or business.
At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning, we install a variety of air purification systems, including:
- Central air filtration systems: Centralized system that uses air filters to remove large particles of dust, pollen, spores and other contaminants from the indoor air. Improved filters, such as high-efficiency media filters, can remove particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Whole home filtration systems: Installed in the HVAC system, whole home filtrations systems remove pollutants using air filters, or a combination of technologies, such as filters and UV light.
- UV air purifiers: Installed in the air handler, near the air filter, UV disinfection systems use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, viruses, mold spores and other pathogens found in the air.
- Electronic air cleaners: These systems use an electric current to charge airborne particles, allowing them to be more easily captured by the included air filter.
- Ionizing air purifiers: These systems use electrically-charged ozone plates to ionize the incoming air, causing the air molecules to attract pollutants and deposit them on collector plates.
- Carbon filtration systems: Often a component of whole home or central air filtration systems, activated charcoal is used to remove odors and VOCs from the air.
For more information about these air purification options, contact our team today!
Air Purifier Maintenance and Repairs in San Diego County
Like the rest of your HVAC system, air purifiers need occasional maintenance, such as replacing the air filters or cleaning the ozone plates, as well as the occasional repair. With our air purifier repair center, you can trust Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning to handle all the repairs and maintenance for your air purification system, including minor and major repairs, system upgrades or system replacements.
We also offer several other services that can help improve your indoor air quality, including:
- Heating and cooling system maintenance and repairs
- Humidity control
- Duct repair and maintenance
For more information about our air quality services, contact us today!
Call Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning for Air Purifier Services in San Diego, CA
At Thompson Heating & Air Conditioning we can help improve the indoor air quality of your home or business with a combination of air purification technologies that provide clean, fresh air while protecting your health, your comfort and your investment.
Contact us today at 760-659-2249 to schedule an appointment with our air quality experts!