Did you know that the air you breathe inside your home or office is likely filled with pollutants? Studies have shown that indoor air can be several times more dangerous than the air outside. Air filtration and air disinfection are becoming more common as people become more aware of the over-polluted air we breathe every day. Air filtration is also commonly found in homes where an occupant might have respiratory problems. For sufferers of allergies or other respiratory illnesses, having clean, fresh air through the use of home air filters and other methods is critical.
A higher level of air quality is easily achievable in your home or place of business by installing one of the many air filtration units that are available. The clean, crisp outdoor air you breathe can be even cleaner inside your home. Indoor air pollutants are unwanted and can be harmful to your health over long periods of time.
Are you ready to talk to an expert, or do you want to schedule service to install an air filtration system? If you live in San Diego County, Thompson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is the only name you need to know. Call us now—760-842-7630!
Learn About Our Air Filtration Systems
We offer a range of air filters for our customers, including:
· Central air filtration systems: Centralized system that uses air filters to remove large particles of dust, pollen, spores and other contaminants from the indoor air. Improved filters, such as high-efficiency media filters, can remove particles as small as 0.3 microns.
· Whole home filtration systems: Installed in the HVAC system, whole home filtrations systems remove pollutants using air filters, or a combination of technologies, such as filters and UV light.
· UV air purifiers: Installed in the air handler, near the air filter, UV disinfection systems use ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, viruses, mold spores and other pathogens found in the air.
· Electronic air cleaners: These systems use an electric current to charge airborne particles, allowing them to be more easily captured by the included air filter.
· Ionizing air purifiers: These systems use electrically-charged ozone plates to ionize the incoming air, causing the air molecules to attract pollutants and deposit them on collector plates.
· Carbon filtration systems: Often a component of whole home or central air filtration systems, activated charcoal is used to remove odors and VOCs from the air.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Here’s what our customers have to say about our work on Yelp:
“In the murky world of HVAC work, it’s good to have someone you can trust, and we are so happy we found Thompson.”
-David from Encinitas, CA
“The owner Garett is very professional and cares about his customers. Although he had a lot of calls to make (probably due to the San Diego heat wave), he fit me in quickly that week. Once he arrived…he quickly fixed the problem. Also, his rates are quite reasonable, and he easily accepts credit cards that he can swipe on his cell phone. I will definitely be saving Thompson’s phone number for my future needs, and to refer to friends & family!”
-Laurie in Vista, CA
“Thompson HVAC are the most reliable, dependable, and honest contractors I’ve ever dealt with.”
-Jim from Carlsbad, CA
Call Thomson Heating & Air Conditioning for Air Purifiers & Cleaners in San Diego!
When you’re ready to make a decision about which air filtration system is best for you, we’re here to help! If you need help deciding, we’re here for you, too. Give us a call at 760-842-7630 today to get started!